Details zum Adobe-DRM. Mit dem amazon-Kindle ist es aber nicht kompatibel.
Univariate Discrete Distributions - Norman L. Johnson, Adrienne W. Kemp, Samuel Kotz - Google Books
Buying eBooks from abroad For tax law reasons we can sell eBooks just within Germany and Switzerland. Regrettably we cannot fulfill eBook-orders from other countries. Anmeldung Mein Konto Merkzettel 0. Erweiterte Suche.
Ihr Warenkorb 0. Der neue Herold ist da! Modelle Anatomische Modelle Somso-Modelle.
Lehmanns Verlag. Blick ins Buch. Univariate Discrete Distributions eBook. Norman L. Johnson , Adrienne W. Kemp , Samuel Kotz Autoren.
Univariate Discrete Distributions, 3rd Edition
Ebook-Leseprobe PDF. Balakrishnan andNormal L.
- Numerical Partial Differential Equations for Environmental Scientists and Engineers: A First Practical Course;
- Treatise on Basic Philosophy: Epistemology and Methodology III: Philosophy of Science and Technology Part I: Formal and Physical Sciences Part II: Life Science, Social Science and Technology.
- Numerical Analysis and Its Applications: 5th International Conference, NAA 2012, Lozenetz, Bulgaria, June 15-20, 2012, Revised Selected Papers!
- Typee and Other Works by Herman Melville (Halcyon Classics)!
Balakrishnan and Normal L. Johnson Discover the latest advances in discrete distributionstheory The Third Edition of the critically acclaimedUnivariate Discrete Distributions provides a self-contained,systematic treatment of the theory, derivation, and application ofprobability distributions for count data.
Generalized zeta-functionand q-series distributions have been added and are covered indetail. New families of distributions, including Lagrangian-typedistributions, are integrated into this thoroughly revised andupdated text.
- Univariate Discrete Distributions - Norman L. Johnson, Adrienne W. Kemp, Samuel Kotz - Google книги.
- Univariate Distributions · procahlacuhist.ml.
- Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics;
- Account Options.
Additional applications of univariate discretedistributions are explored to demonstrate the flexibility of thispowerful method. A thorough survey of recent statistical literature drawsattention to many new distributions and results for the classicaldistributions. Approximately new references along with severalnew sections are introduced to reflect the current literature andknowledge of discrete distributions.
New derivations ofdiscrete distributions via stochastic processes and random walksare introduced without unnecessarily complex discussions ofstochastic processes. The univariate continuous uniform distribution on an interval [ a , b ] has the property that all sub-intervals of the same length are equally likely. Other examples of discrete univariate distributions include the binomial , geometric , negative binomial , and Poisson distributions.
Examples of commonly applied continuous univariate distributions  include the normal distribution , Student's t distribution , chisquare distribution , F distribution , exponential and gamma distributions. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics. Categories : Types of probability distributions Statistics stubs. Hidden categories: All stub articles. Namespaces Article Talk.