It is also useful for students and lecturers in courses of electronic engineering, and it supplements the library of technically oriented solid-state physicists.
The deepest roots of this book date back to the mid-seventies. Until today on many occasions one could get the impression that boundary conditions are unimportant accessories; they do not stand on their own besides the bulk transport equations, although it is clear that they are of course a necessary complement of these.
- Hot Carrier Degradation in Semiconductor Devices.
- Account Options.
- Modelling of Interface Carrier Transport for Device Simulation.
- Chemical Evolution: Physics of the Origin and Evolution of Life: Proceedings of the Fourth Trieste Conference on Chemical Evolution, Trieste, Italy, 4–8 September 1995?
Buy eBook. Buy Softcover.
FAQ Policy. About this book This book represents a comprehensive text devoted to charge transport at semiconductor interfaces and its consideration in device simulation by interface and boundary conditions.
VTLS Chameleon iPortal Browse Results
- Flax: The genus Linum (Medicinal and Aromatic Plants - Industrial Profiles).
- Modelling of Interface Carrier Transport for Device Simulation | SpringerLink.
- Historical Dictionary of Tennis (Historical Dictionaries of Sports)?
- ECE 441 - Physics and Modeling of Semiconductor Devices.
- Analysis of Faulted Power Systems?
- Chemistry in Motion Reaction-Diffusion Systems for Micro- and Nanotechnology.
This book contains a comprehensive review of the physics, modelling and simulation of electron transport at interfaces in semiconductor devices. It combines a review of existing interface charge transport models with original developments, and introduces a unified representation of charge transport at semiconductor interfaces.
Hot Carrier Degradation in Semiconductor Devices
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Textbooks. Add to Wishlist.
USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability. Overview This book contains a comprehensive review of the physics, modelling and simulation of electron transport at interfaces in semiconductor devices.